Our theme for Marijuana Straight Talk’s 4-20 2016 special is “How far we’ve come, how far we have to go.”
Join us as we catch up with the cannabis plant’s trajectory in this country from the black market to center stage.
Join us for:
1) An overview of the tipping point between citizens and the government toward legalization
2) A look at North America’s largest gathering of “hempsters” and the advocates talking about hemp’s promise as a legal crop in America
3) The “almost” triumph of a Native American hemp farmer who wants to enliven his Lakota tribe with a hemp economy
4) Author Martin Lee’s commentary on the lunacy of the “assassin of youth” and the medical benefits that cannabis brings to healing children.
5) Lifestyle editor Leland Rucker’s reminiscences about the ‘bad old’ days of the black market – and still the same for many (most?) states
6) An interview with a woman celebrating one-year ‘clear’ of marijuana dependence
7) Artistic Say editor Highah Seekah’s introduction to reggae artist Uwe Banton and his toe-tapping “The Cannabis Song”
8) Becca’s commentary on why she won’t toke on the set